191005-Jing Yuan Biscuit and Bakery, Malacca



Jing Yuan Biscuit and Bakery
Forget about good service staff. The staff is very rude. He has the attitude like why are you guys here ? Get Lost !!!
When you bite into their Beh Teh Soh(Top right picture), you will forget about their rudeness. We were there in the morning 9am. They were packing these into 10 per plastic bags. The biscuits were still hot. I bought 1 packet of 10 and now I regret not buying more. Price at RM7 ringgit for 10. It is so cheap for us. When I bite the biscuit, my teeth sunk into its crispiness of its skin and imagine the pastry do not fall sideways. That is how good it is.
Tambuan biscuit, or the Tau Sar Piah, salty version from Jin Yuan. When I purchase it, it was already packed into these boxes. The biscuit were like fish ball sizes and looks hard on the outside. Little did I know that these were freshly baked in the morning. Cause when we put one in the mouth, the hard look pastry turn into crispy biscuit with a good aroma tau sar. I ate one of the leftover 3 days later and it do not taste as good as those I ate on the day I purchase. So, if we buy this, we need to consume within 2 days.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

191005 - Gu Cheng Chicken rice ball, Jonker Street, Malacca

191005 Marrybrown, Malacca Premium Outlet