191005 Souper Tang (Tang shifu), Mid Valley, JB


Souper Tang in Mid Valley JB Malaysia. The corn soup has a clear and herbal taste. It was so good that  I vowed I must bring my family to dine here. The lotus peanut soup was bland and not sure if it happens to this bowl of soup only or was it their standard. Never mind, the next trip I will try their pig stomach soup. 

Top Left- Braised pork (Kong Bah) - It was so good. You can taste its QQ feeling and wow.
Top right - Pork ribs with chestnut. My friend loves this because of the chestnut. For me, it is so so cause I am not a fan of pork ribs and chestnut.
Bottom left- Spinach - Normal restaurant standard.
Bottom right - Fish with ginger - I like its ginger fragrance on its fish.

Most recommended desserts. Tofu was soft and silky. The Herbal Jelly (guilin gao) tasted unique. Another food that I vowed to bring my family here to try. 
This is what happened after I tasted the herbal jelly. Immediately I get the serving staff to packed 2 serving home for my family. My children told me it is the best herbal jelly they tasted too.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

191005-Jing Yuan Biscuit and Bakery, Malacca

191005 - Gu Cheng Chicken rice ball, Jonker Street, Malacca

191005 Marrybrown, Malacca Premium Outlet